Lenti – Rugger S.p.a. Wìwith registered office in Santena (TO), Via Tetti Giro No. 7, in its capacity as data controller, intends to inform you about the processing of your data on the website www.lenti.it
According to the European privacy regulation 2016/679, personal data means any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is an individual who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by identifiers such as name, identity document number, location information, online identifier or one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of this person.
The anonymous data or in aggregate form are not considered personal in order to no longer allow the identification of the specific physical person, even in combination with other information or in other ways.
1 TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
Below are listed the activities that can be performed on the site and from which the Company can acquire your data, in particular when you
A) SEND A CV
If Lenti – Rugger S.p.a receives your CV, sent spontaneously, it will use it only to carry out processes of research, selection and evaluation of personnel carried out on its own. We will provide you with more comprehensive information about the protection of your personal data if we contact you for the first time.
B) CONTACT THE DATA CONTROLLER FOR QUESTIONS AND CLAIMS
If you wish to ask questions about the products, you can click on “contact us”. In this window, you will be asked to insert your name, surname, and some indications referring to the product in order to be able to provide you with an exhaustive answer regarding the question or claim.
C) BROWSE THE SITE
2) PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
All the information collected is processed by the Data Controller:
a) to carry out personnel selection,
b) to answer your questions;
Your data will be processed using manual tools as well as IT tools also by including them in databases and lists suitable for storing, managing and transmitting the data, in the ways and within the limits necessary to achieve the aforementioned purposes.
Your data will only be processed by authorised persons.
3) NATURE OF THE DATA PROVISION AND CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSAL
It is optional to provide your personal data for each of the purposes indicated in point 2, however, any failure to provide it will result in the impossibility of fulfilling your requests.
4) AREA OF COMMUNICATION – TRANSFER AND DISSEMINATION OF DATA
Your personal data may be communicated to third parties, expressly appointed as data controllers, in particular to email marketing companies, always for the pursuit of the purposes indicated and within the limits set by the relative legislation.
Our technicians or external consultants, also appointed as data processors, may access such data (for purposes of site maintenance, applications, computer network and connectivity).
Lastly, your data may be communicated to subjects entitled to access it under the provisions of law, regulations, Community legislation. In any case, the personal data provided will not be disseminated.
4) SAFETY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
To protect personal data from unauthorised access, disclosure and modification, we have implemented the protection systems and related security measures that protect them from a technical point of view. These security measures are adapted from time to time to achieve a high level of security every time. However, keep in mind that, despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Moreover, to help us keep the security level high, we ask you to keep your username and password safe and not to disclose them to third parties.
5) RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
We inform you that the European regulation, art. 15 and following, gives you the following rights:
- of access, that is the possibility to obtain confirmation that a treatment is in progress and to acquire information regarding: purpose, categories of personal data, recipients of the data in particular if third countries, retention period where possible and the methods of treatment;
- to the correction and integration of data;
- to their cancellation, if the data are not necessary with respect to its purposes or if you decide to revoke your consent or oppose to the treatment or even if the data were unlawfully processed;
- to the limitation of the processing if you contest the accuracy of the personal data for the period necessary to carry out the relative verifications, or the treatment is unlawful, or if, although the data controller no longer needs your data, you request their retention for judicial purposes;
- to the portability of data to another holder, if the processing is done by automated means or is based on consent;
- to object to the processing of your personal data for justified reasons or if they are used for sending advertising material, direct marketing or for carrying out market surveys;
- not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling producing legal effects which concern it or which significantly affects you, unless it is based on explicit consent or is authorised by European Union regulations or is required for the conclusion or execution of a contract;
- to lodge a complaint with the Authority.
If you decide to exercise the rights described above or in case of violation of your personal data, you can contact the data controller at the following email address: email@example.com
6) ATA RETENTION
The Data Controller retains and processes personal data for the time necessary to fulfil the indicated purposes.
Spontaneously-sent CVs will be kept for 12 months.
The data collected to answer your questions will not be retained.
The retention period can vary significantly depending on: purpose, type of treated data, legal obligations.
7) WHAT IF YOU ARE LESS THAN 18 YEARS OLD?
Our websites refer to a general audience and are not aimed at minors. We do not knowingly collect personal data from users who are considered minors under the laws of their country.
8) DATA CONTROLLER
The Data Controller is Lenti – Rugger Spa, with registered office in Santena (TO), Via Tetti Giro n.7; if you wish to acquire information on the protection of personal data or to report violations concerning personal data, you can write to the email address indicated above or to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org